Sunday, November 15, 2009

My hair????????????????

im leaving my hair red on the bottom and under....but whats the best blonde dye...that works good on red hair???????????.................my hair is soo boring i need to change it.................



My hair????????????????

Red is the hardest colour for bleach to strip - and a few rig pigment molecules will still be in your hair. This causes many people to look 'brassy'. My advice would be to get it done professionally.



My hair????????????????

There is a bleaching kit by loreal that works very well.



My hair????????????????

L'oreal, w/o a doubt. I don't know what specific dye colour you need, but if you want to leave your red on the bottom and under, I highly reccommend just 1 step up from dirty blonde. That'll look WAY more natural than per say, PLATINUM blonde.



My hair????????????????

I tend to agree with agony aunt...red is hard to lighten.It is a very strong colour and the hardest to strip. If you are serious then go to a professional salon and get them to do a strand test..they should do this free of charge..but that will give you an idea of how hard your hair will be to strip the red. Please listen to professional advise...because as agony aunt said you may turn out brassy as brassy thing...it's not worth it to maybe save a little money and time.sorry if this advise is disappointing but trust me you have the strongest colour to lighten on this planet.Hope this helps..good luck



My hair????????????????

girl, please do not try and dye it yourself. especially since you want to go from red to blonde. please see a professional. if you don't you will wind up with pink/orange hair. trust me! or, you will completely fry/break it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment