Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

well i bought a bleaching hair blonde kit thing today and i set up all the stuff, but i went to an alpaca farm and it blew up when i was gone haha. so i'm going to buy a new box tomorrow and do that. i don't have the money to get my hair professionally done, and i want some tips for doing it myself (but my mom is helping me too, i'm 15 years old). also, i have red/auburn hair, and i was wondering does this mean that my hair will be harder to turn blonde? because i heard that bleach makes your hair turn orange or something if you have red hair.. haha.



so, please tell me anything that you think it helpful so it doesn't turn out awful. thank you!



p.s. don't say "omgg don't do it yourself!" please. i'm not asking for that. thanks!



:)



I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

i am a hairstylist in training !!



use Blondor hair lightener. it works best. if you can't find that go to SALLY's and get QUICK BLUE hair bleach. there are different levels that your hair bleaches at. once you've gotten to the point where your hair looks pale yellow. you're ready to do whatever you want to it. if you were wanting to do all over blonde use foil. but don't do your roots yet. wait the last 10-15 mins.



also, use a toner for your hair that way it won't have that orange-y look. you pick out what color blonde you want. the people at sally's or where ever you're going can help you choose the shade. a toner is important. gives you the color you actually want.



I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

It won't turn your hair orange, but after the bleaching wears off it might. it really is better to get a salon to do it though. good luck! :)



I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

if you bleach ur hair when it is that color the reddish it will turn orange. I had that happen to me alot so i would try to get most (all) of the red out before you bleach it blonde. its going to be very hard to get out the red.



I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

No bleachy the hairy!~!



When people bleach there hair it damages it so it will kill your ends of your hair and nobody looks cute bleach blonde only regular dark blonde is cute follow this tip!~!



I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

Oh. Um. Wow. That's gonna hurt. Friends have told me bleaching is painful.



I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

I dye my hair ALL the time so my hair is totally fried. But when you bleach your hair it is likely to turn an orangish color if your hair is black, brown, or red, basically anything but blonded. I would suggest bleaching it and then buy some blonde hair dye. So that it will help out the orange color. The orange color isn't so bad. At least i didn't think it was i have picture of my hair when it was that color so send me an email if you want to see what it might look like. Though my hair was black and i bleached some of it. Since your hair is a light red/auburn, it should be mostly blonde maybe with a little bit of orange. It depends on the type of bleach too. Hope i helped



I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

I wouldn't do it because In your picture. Your hair looks super cute! There's too many blondes in this world [like me] and I think your color is very unique.



I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

I seriously advise you not to do that. You should go to the salon and get it done because you can seriously damage your hair by bleaching it if you don't know what your doing. Especially being that you already have a dark color hair, you really should not do the kit. Not many people know this but after you bleach your hair blond your suppose to go back to the salon every 3 days to a week to get treatment so your hair does not get extremal dry out. so hopefully you will not do this. and if your thinking about dying your hair jet black, same thing, get it done at the salon. Same damages can happen.



I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

well.. u can always go to a cosmetology school it's cheaper. but.. red is the hardest to get out of the hair. lucky u lol. but ur hair has to go through a lightening process..that is why ur hair turns all kinds of colors. but our hair wont all be bleach blonde. unless u want to leave it on longer which will damage ur hair. well put it on ur hair shaft to ends like start an inch or 2 from ur scalp n then wait until its pretty light use ur own judgement n then put it on ur regrowth or the hair that doesnt have any blonde on it yet... bc of the heat from ur head will process faster then ur hair shaft.



I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

Buy the kit that matches up on the back from where your color is to where you want it be. Auburn hair is a lot easier to turn blonde than black/dark brown hair, as it's closer on the color spectrum. Just follow the directions and be careful to color all the hair and get it well covered with solution!



I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

As a hair stylist, I am begging you, please please please do not do this to your hair. Your hair will turn orange!!!! Not to mention it will damage your hair. I understand salons can get expensive, did you think of trying a beauty school? That would save you and your hair a lot of worries. Or if you can go to a salon just get your crown highlighted to give you some blonde. A couple highlights are cheaper then a full head. Good Luck.



I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

You should have a toner to get the orange out, its the second thing you put on after the peroxide bleach. if you bought a kit, you probably have it. I doubt the color of your hair woud cause it to turn orange. You do have to be careful if you have well water. Some well water has iron in it and it can turn orange or brassy when you bleach it. if that's the case, wash your hair in bottled water for a week or so before you bleach. If you're on city water it should be fine.



I'm going to bleach my hair blonde tomorrow at home?

Bleaching is the hardest thing to do in the world of hair coloring..I wouldnt attempt this adventure unless your looking for bright orange hair....Believe me, your setting yourself up for heart ache, frustration, andhair that is going to be a mess..You will end up going to get it fixed at the salon, and then again costing you more in the long run to get it corrected...money, money money....Please dont attempt this..

No comments:

Post a Comment