Sunday, November 15, 2009

Any tips on my makeup..my hair,dark brown,brown eyes,light skined...?

I wear very little makeup, like, a lil bit of blush on my cheeks, and a natural color lipliner, my eyes..only a dark brown and mascara.. any tips on makeup,...I just did my hair back to brunette, because I went to my hair lady told her I wanted honey color highlights with my base color being light ash brown..I came out with bright highlights %26amp; base color looked orangie/brown/red/...nasty color, I looked like so not cute.. i was upset and did it at home by myself as a dark ash brown, my hair length is perfect now.. what advise, for different color makeup or hair color??..p.s...i dont like red hair, im more like a neutral color person..any tips, i love the color dark blonde, but what would make me look better?



Any tips on my makeup..my hair,dark brown,brown eyes,light skined...?

imma light skined gurl wit dark brown hair so i know wat ya goin' through.................................... i say light pink eyeshadow but not alot cus then u look like a drag queen



and u doin good with the blush iight and 4 lipliner i say a pinkish liight brwn mascara the darkest blak u can find and hair i think a simple but cute style like a few twist and maybe a crimped ponytail.........and shiny,gilltery lipgloss wit color

No comments:

Post a Comment